We all love the Thanksgiving! A chance to get together with family and friends, and eat to our hearts content. However, there are also many pests who love a big Thanksgiving dinner just as much as you do, and would like to stay around for the rest of the holidays! Pests like cockroaches, mice, ants and even pantry pests could be trying to crash your holiday parties.
So as we swing from one holiday to the next remember to:
- Clean up crumbs and spills right away.
- Disinfect food surfaces before and after each use.
- Store ALL open food in airtight containers.
- Check packages for pantry bugs before baking.
- Keep doors closed and sealed with weather strips.
- Keep firewood stacked away from the home and up off the ground.
- Seal off any cracks and holes along the exterior of the home.
If you have identified pests trying to take over the holidays, be sure that you contact us right away! At Professional Pest Management, we would like to make your entire holiday season less stressful, by carefully helping you protect yourself from bugs and rodents. This should be a time of celebration and feasting–for you, not for the pests. Let the bugs and rodents get their own holiday!